New Ceiling Fan Installers and Light Fixture Installations
Need a Ceiling Fan or Light Fixture Installed?
For home renovations and remodeling projects, Roselle Electric Services is Chicagoland's electrical contractor you can count on to help you with your interior lighting project. Whether you are looking replace an existing ceiling fan or install a new ceiling fan, our expert installation contractors will provide you with Service At Its Best. Our team of expert ceiling fan and light fixture installers will help integrate a beautiful and functional lighting design that will bring light and life to your home. We are available for electrical safety inspections, electrical wiring installation and lighting installation for new houses and home additions as well, ensuring the whole project comes together smoothly.
Ceiling Fans & Lighting Fixture Installations
Ceiling Fans and Installations
Ceiling fan and custom lighting installation — all makes, models and sizes. Reversible ceiling fans circulate air and save both heating and cooling costs. Ceiling fans can reduce summer air conditioning energy costs by up to 40%. For high, vaulted ceilings, a fan can reduce heating costs by 10%. EnergyStar rated ceiling fans are 50% more efficient than conventional fan/light units and can save more than $15 a month. We can recommend and install a ceiling fan for any ceiling, from high, vaulted styles to ceiling hugger fans for lower ceilings. We’ll recommend the best ceiling fan model, size, height, lighting and mounting system for your home. All you do is enjoy the breeze!
Our Standard Ceiling Fan Installations include:
- Verifying the installation location and special considerations (switches/dimmers, etc) with you.
- Preparing the work area to protect your property and its contents from damage.
- Validate the circuit breaker and ceiling mount is the correct type and size for the ceiling fan unit installation.
- Remove any existing fan or light fixture at no extra charge.
- Check the electrical mounting box/wiring to verify compliance with local and National Electrical Code.
- Assemble and install the new ceiling fan.
- Ensure power to circuit is back on.
- Test the fan, switches, remote control unit (when needed) and balance the fan blades (when needed).
- Depart the work area and your property leaving it just as clean or cleaner than when we arrived.
Light Fixures Installation and Replacement
Many people are under the assumption that they can just remove a light fixture and replace it with a ceiling fan or heavy light fixture. This, however, is typically not the case. The existing plastic or metal outlet box is probably not rated to hold the additional weight of your new fan or light fixture. These boxes are only rated to hang the weight of a standard light fixture and are not the type of supported outlet box that is mandatory per the national electrical code for this type of installation. Whatever the job, the professionals at Roselle Electrical Services will be happy to discuss your project and answer any questions or concerns.
Roselle Electric Services - Electrical Outlets and Eletric Switches